I ordered a romper for Halloween on October 4th. Process was easy.

Got a confirmation email and thought I was set. The only information on shipping was that it was free. I ordered on the 4th and didn’t need it till the 28th, so why worry? Well, on the 9th I received an email stating my order was in production.

Wait, they make these as one-offs? Doubtful. Anyway, they had a “track your order” button, so I hit it. Said that the estimated delivery date was the 25th, but they are back ordered, so it will take an additional 15-30 days to receive.

At no time during the ordering process or when I received the confirmation did they state it would take 2 months to receive the romper. They know these are for Halloween. I contacted support and they were less than sympathetic of course. They said they list the delayed shipping information on their Shipping and Returns tab on their website.

Why would I check that before ordering? Should have shown estimated shipping time during the ordering process or confirmation. You have to cancel within 24 hours. I didn’t find out I wouldn’t receive it in time until 5 days after I ordered, so how could I cancel?

They wouldn’t refund the order, even though they didn’t send it to me. I had to pay a 30% re-stocking fee. Yeah. Scam.

Cost me over $30 to NOT receive the item. It’s not something that I would ever use for another occasion, so I just did it. $30 to learn the lesson of not doing business with companies that aren’t reputable? Yep.

Wish I would have read reviews before ordering as many people are upset with Getonfleek. They don’t even have an option to write a review on their Facebook page.

Wonder why? Pitiful.